Unfortunately we may not work from our offices under level 4 of the National lock down, but there is good news!! We can work from home and use technology to assist all our clients who need assistance in firearm related issues. We have managed to put systems in place to work from home and will still be able to serve our customers with the same passion. Although we can’t see our clients in person at this stage we can still assist all our clients with firearm motivations, firearm amnesty, firearm appeals, firearm renewals and estate firearms.
- Our clients can communicate with us via Phone, E-mail, Whats App, Facebook and our website page.
- We will send a Redot registration form to be completed by the client via one of the mentioned communication methods to establish the need of assistance.
- As soon as we get the Redot registration form back from the client we can register the client on our system.
- We will send an E-mail to our client with a list of required documents that need to be scanned and mailed back to us.
- We will then compile all relevant paper work accordingly as needed and will forward this completed paper work with additional instructions via E-mail or by courier, pending on client choice of receiving his/her paper work.
- After the client have received their paperwork from us, they can take it to their local DFO.
Contact details: Office: 0161100149 / 0796306270) (Website details: www.redotfs.co.za)
We at Redot Firearm Solutions wish you and your family all of good health and may God bless you all.
The Redot Team